Bucuti Beach Resort

Aug 1st, 2002, 10:43 AM
Jane

Bucuti Beach Resort

I have a reservation at the Bucuti for 5/2003. Any positive/negative comments on the Bucuti Beach resort bungalows? How about the resort itself?

Aug 2nd, 2002, 11:07 AM
Cariblover

Bucuti Beach resort is very laid back resort on one of the island's best beaches. The beach at Bucuti is uncrowded, the resort attracts a predominantly European clientele, so expect some topless, it is catered more to adults. The resort has a very friendly staff that will pamper you. A good choice for a peaceful vacation when in Aruba.

Aug 2nd, 2002, 02:33 PM
Me2

Hey hey, I'm about to embark on my stay at Bucuti. I leave on the 8th and I'm so excited. I am so in need of a little R&R.

Any last min advice to my stay in Aruba??

Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:32 PM
Susie

Hi, I just got back from the Bucuti. We had a wonderful time. The staff at the resort was very friendly and helpful. I think that really made for a great trip. The resort is nice, not luxurious but comfortable. We stayed in the deluxe/superior room so I can't really comment on the bungalows although they did look good. Nothing is real close to the water because the beach is rather wide. The food was good, and the beach great. e-mail me if you want any more specifics. I think you'll love it! We would definitely go back to the Bucuti.

Aug 24th, 2002, 11:02 AM
cdt

Beach is fantastic, hotel is extremely well managed, only negative is a rather basic (but uncrowded) pool.