Reload this Page >

Beaches Royal Plantation

Search

Beaches Royal Plantation

Search this Thread

Old May 1st, 2001, 02:29 PM
Carol

Beaches Royal Plantation

I am seeking information from anyone who has stayed at Beaches Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios. My husband and I have booked it for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and would welcome a reveiw from a recent traveler. Thanks for your help!

Old May 1st, 2001, 05:53 PM
DebbieH

I haven't stayed there yet but have a few reviews from those who have and got all the menus from a manager and loaded them and some pics at http://sandalsvisitorshangout.homestead.com - probably going to book this fall for my 40th.

Old May 1st, 2001, 06:54 PM
Carol

Debbie- Many thanks for recommending that web site. The "real" pictures are much more helpful than the artists renderings on the Beaches web site. I would certainly be glad to share my impression of the property upon our return to aid you in your decision of that all important place to spend your 40th. Again, thanks for your assistance.

Old May 7th, 2001, 07:19 AM
KIm

We've booked a vaca there in Aug--I'd love to know how it is too if anyone has any info...I'll let you all know how it is upon my return!

Old Jun 15th, 2001, 07:47 PM
DebbieH

We spent an evening there on May 31, and I spent an hour taking pics there in the afternoon. No, I am not an agent, but they let us come over. <BR> <BR>I saw the Grande Luxe Oceanview and the Honeymoon category rooms. Both were great. I like the way they do the jacuzzi. <BR> <BR>We ate at Bayside. There were good seafood dishes, and my husband had a good steak after an "appetizer" of seafood on top of puff pastry. We dined outside listening to the entertainment. <BR> <BR>The staff seemed to love their jobs. I hope it stays that way. <BR> <BR>At the site I posted above in the thread, I now have all the menus. In addition, I took 68 pics and have them at http://www.tropictravelonline.com/cg...ry/gallery.cgi. Drill down Resort Photos &gt; Beaches &gt; DebbieH103

Old Jun 22nd, 2001, 10:57 AM
Ann

We were just there in March and absolutely loved it. The property, service and food was excellent. The property is smaller than the other Beaches and Sandals properties I've been to so it's more of an intimate feel. It's definitely a step up from their other properties so it's a very good choice for you. The rooms are gorgeos with great views. There is a also a bar in the room that gets stocked twice a day with everything you need. The staff brings you drinks while you lay on the beach. It was worth every penny! Hope you'll enjoy it.