Reload this Page >

BARS FOR PEOPLE OVER 30??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 05:14 AM
LIZ

Would like to find a place to hang where the crowd is preferably over the 20's...

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 05:15 AM
Nancy

Uh, where?

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 05:16 AM
LIZ

sORRY...IN PUERTO RICO!!!!

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 05:49 AM
Nancy

Liz,<BR>I haven't spent much time in PR, but it is well known for it's widely varied and sometimes wild night life.<BR>I always have luck asking wait staff at restaurants where they recommend (I tell them what kind of music I like), and they do a really good job of suggesting something. <BR>You can also ask the concierge at your hotel.<BR>I know there are some great dance clubs there, but club shelf life is short, so anything you see in the guidebooks may well be closed. <BR>You might want to try a website for San Juan or Puerto Rico also. They usually have pages on nightclubs.<BR>Hopefully, you will be able to find something without foam cannons!

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 11:36 AM
Diana_pr77

Well I know a place where they can fax you the info. Call 1-800-866-7827 it the PR tourism company and they have the info on nightlife, just say that if they can send you a fax of the nigthlife section of the que pasa magazine. Hope it helps.

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 12:40 PM
donn

When obtaining bar recommendations in San Juan it may be advisable to indicate one's sexual preferences - otherwise you can wind up in the WRONG place!<BR><BR>

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 06:30 PM
Kristin

Definitely check out the lobby of the El San Juan on a Saturday night--the place to see and be seen.

Old Jul 6th, 2002, 08:53 AM
mwhittaker

For a 20's plus club, I'd say Bebar in Pier 10 (outside Old San Juan). It's a place filled with beautiful people --- dreass accordingly. Better yet, shop there when you get there. Don't assume what is trendy here is trendy there. Wear a hipster!