Search

Barbuda Day-trip

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28th, 2000, 04:06 AM
Lauren

Barbuda Day-trip

I would like to know if there are any day-trips offered to Barbuda from Antigua. I would like to snorkel mostly but I am also interested in the caves and seeing Coddington. Would I have to fly? Or are there such trips available by boat? <BR>

Old Oct 28th, 2000, 04:13 AM
Penny

I cannot remember if it was this board or another but I read that you can do a daytrip by boat to Barbuda. I have flown by the island going into Antiqua,the beaches look wonderful.

Old Oct 28th, 2000, 10:07 AM
Cassondra

Hi Lauren, <BR> I am also interested in a day trip to Barbuda. I listed the posting "Beach Wedding at Sandal's Antigua" <BR> I asked the same question. If you find out any info can you e-mail me and I'll do the same. <BR> I am leaving for Antigua Dec. 2nd. I have sent an e-mail to Sandals asking them about a day trip to Barbuda, and I am awaiting there responce. <BR> When are you going? I read on some board that someone arranged a day trip for this couple. We really want to check it out. <BR> If I hear anything I'll let you know.

Old Oct 28th, 2000, 10:39 AM
Mark

Here is a URL for adventure Antigua they <BR>offer a day trip to Barbuda <BR>http://adventureantigua.com/ <BR>Check them out I am thinking of booking that trip myself.

Old Oct 29th, 2000, 01:42 AM
Lauren

We are not going until March. I'd be very interested in seeing a post from anyone going sooner. Thanks for your replies.

Old Oct 29th, 2000, 04:25 AM
Mark

Lauren <BR>We are going in mid January. I will post when we get back.

Old Oct 29th, 2000, 10:34 AM
Vicki

Message: To Everyone Interested <BR> <BR>Am visiting Galley Bay in Antigua the 1st week of December....I will post a message when I return for sure! Have heard excellent things about the island and can't wait to find out.... <BR> <BR>To everyone going - have a great trip!

Old Oct 30th, 2000, 04:13 PM
Mark

Vicki <BR>We are also staying at Galley Bay but we <BR>are going in January. I would be very interested in reading your trip report. <BR>Antigua is a great island we had a fantastic time in Antigua on our trip 2 years ago. Can't wait to get back