Search

Atlantis vacation

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27th, 2021, 01:36 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Atlantis vacation

Hello. Thinking of taking family to Atlantis next year for vacation. I understand that there are 6 different hotels to stay in on the Atlantis property. My kids will be 16 and 14 at the time of vacation. Which hotel would be best to stay in? I can tell you that they would go back and forth from the water park to the beach every day. Not going to say that budget does not matter, but certainly not a deal breaker. I'd rather pay a little more and be in a good location in relation to activities, etc. I've read other threads that recommend the Coral. I am thinking the Royal. What are some of your thoughts? Thank you in advance for any information.
Old Jul 28th, 2021, 05:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As far as the "tower" building are concerned, Coral is in the middle. Beach Tower is at the far end, then the Coral, and then the Royal. Royal is the newest and has a lot in it.
This might help:
https://www.atlantisbahamas.com/resortmap
Old Jan 11th, 2022, 04:06 PM

Hi DPT,

Stayed there. Does not really matter which one, let your budget guide you - all the amenities are walkable and shared, possibly with some VIP / deluxe exceptions. So be it a few minutes extra, that waterpark is close by all 6 parts.
Old Jan 11th, 2022, 04:07 PM

I think what you are overlooking DPT is that they are pretty high towers also - meaning its still relatively compact