Search

Aruba airfares

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 11:47 AM
Bob

Aruba airfares

We want to go to Aruba but the airfares are very exspensive. Any helpful hints on airfares from New England. I know all about travelocity and the other on-line companies.

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 12:15 PM
Mike

USAirways is having a sale if you can travel before Feb 14. Not sure if other airlines are matching or not?

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 12:27 PM
Cissy

Bob: How about TNT or GWV? These are two very well known tours that offer some great airfare, as well as last minutes deals. Airfare and hotel all in one price, offers some AI as well. Also, air only on some locations. They fly from Logan and Providence, I believe.

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 12:50 PM
Seth

If you buy a package of hotel and air together from an Aruba wholesaler you will get a better airfare.

Old Dec 6th, 2001, 08:30 PM
freewoman

Adventure Tours also goes to Aruba now, but only during the summer. However, I don't know if they leave from where you are. Their website is www.atusa.com

Old Dec 7th, 2001, 06:07 AM
notcheap

I've been to Aruba a couple of times travelling from Rhode Island. The best advice is to either book a package deal or attach yourself to a computer for a week or so. I had a free weeks hotel stay, so I wanted to book my aifare separately. For an entire week, I kept plugging in information to 3 or 4 sites (Expedia, Travelocity, ITN, Travelcity, etc.) My perserverence paid off. I got two seats for about $300 under the going rate. And I ended up being bumped up to first class on my day of departure.

Old Dec 7th, 2001, 07:09 AM
Sue

We just booked a charter last week with TNT for December 22-29. They will let you book air and/or hotel separate if you want to.

Old Dec 7th, 2001, 08:39 AM
Scott

Have you checked w/ American Airlines recently? I was on their website yesterday (12/6) checking airfares to St Thomas and also to Grand cayman from Boston, and both places were only $350 (or so) roundtrip!! That as cheap as I have seen in a long while. Not sure about Aruba, but it certainly may be worth the check.