Aqua Bay beach and condo condition

May 4th, 2004, 08:28 AM
Original Poster

Aqua Bay beach and condo condition

We'll be at AB in June. The last I heard, their beach was much better than in Dec. Has anyone been there lately who could comment? Also, any info on the condos would be nice. Thanks
May 4th, 2004, 08:17 PM

Islandguy50,
We just came back from Aqua Bay on April 5th. We were there also in August 2002. I don't know what the beach was like in December, but since we were there last they have added some sand to level it off. There was a sandy drop when you were about 3/4's of the way to the ocean. Now its no were near what it was in 2002.
The condos were remodeled in 2001 - 2002. We stayed in #5 the first time (2002). Clean, well equiped, everything worked, etc. This time we stayed in #7 and #14. Both again were wonderful. Matter of fact when we were there there were alot of owners there working on there units. Gail in the office is wonderful. Very helpful. Snorkeling was great as usual. Since this was our second time and a last minute vacation we spent more time at the condo then usual. With three kids (17, 14, & 3), we did alot of snorkeling and found some neat things in front of the complex or a little walk away (besides Cemetary Reef). If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help.

debski60
May 5th, 2004, 10:36 AM

We'll be going back to AB this Aug for the 3rd time. Previously the rooms have always been clean and in great condition. If you are a view person, ask for unit 18,(or any other unit on the top level) It is on the third level in the center, provides a great view. Buy a Cuban cigar and enjoy it while you grille a steak down by the beach.
May 5th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Original Poster

Thanks to Deb and Aha for the great replies! Rick (Islandguy50)
Jul 3rd, 2004, 06:15 PM

Hi, Islandguy50. Have you returned? I'd love to hear an update on the beach at the Aqua Bay. We stayed there in Dec 02 and absolutely loved it. We hope to go back someday, so I'm looking forward to your update!
Happy day...