Reload this Page >

Anyone Stay at Tobago Hilton?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 01:36 PM
roman

Has anyone stayed there and what was the resort like? We are going for R&R and golf. Would you recommend other hotels instead?

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 01:41 PM
rob

we have also looked at that hotel. We have been offered a really good price and so I'm a bit suspicious!!

Old Aug 30th, 2002, 03:53 AM
BJ

Although I haven't stayed there, I did see the hotel. It really looks nice. It's on the Atlantic side of the island. Even though it was winter, I didn't see many guests. Occupancy at hotels in Tobago hasn't been what it was a few years back because it has gotten more difficult to get there. A few years ago, American Eagle discontinued their service from San Juan. I've heard that some European airlines and charter companies have also cut back their service. As a result, you can get some good deals on hotel rooms.

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 09:10 AM
oona

I stayed there for 10 nights two Februarys ago. I don't golf, but the course looked nice. There's a strong ocean breeze; is that hard to deal with while golfing?<BR>The hotel is new and pretty, with the usual conveniences.<BR>If you want details about something in particular, let me know. We've vacationed on Tobago four times.

Old Aug 31st, 2002, 10:18 AM
Leigh

We stayed there for a weekend and loved it (for relaxing). Afterwards, we booked it for a week but had to leave unexpectantly.

Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:15 PM
roman

Thanx for the replies. Everything I read is very positive about the hotel and the island. We also got a good price but I think that it is because it is out of the way. A lady in my office is from TT and she says it is no problem to get to Tobago from Trinidad.