Search

Anguilla Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18th, 2006, 05:43 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anguilla Hotels

I know that it comes down to personal choice, but what are the pros/cons for staying at the KU vs CuisinArt?
Thanks~
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 05:56 AM

Ku--Recently totally renovated. All suites have kitchens. Shoal Bay Beach east one of the best on Anguilla and if you are into snorkeling the best place to snorkel off shore. Lots of beach bars to check out but only a couple of restaurants open at night. (Haven't tried Ku' restaurant yet but will in April. KU' obviously cheaper than Cuisinart. If I stayed there would opt for one of the four beachfront units. Tried to book Ku" in April and they were full.

Cuisinart--More expensive. Larger complex with tennis courts and nice pool Have not eaten at their restaurants as I think there are better places to eat on Anguilla. Not big on resort restaurants. The better restaurants are on the west end where Cuisinart is but you really need a car to explore Anguilla. Driving is easy.
If I had to choose between the two I would choose Ku'
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 06:03 AM

PS--Do a HowardC search on this site for my Anguilla trip reports and other Anguilla islands. You might check out the anguila forum on www.caribbean-on-line.com and www.anguillaforum.com
Old Feb 18th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Original Poster

Thanks HowardC for your comments!
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 05:22 AM

Ku is a 3-star property; Cuisinart is at least a 4-star. Cuisinart is overall one of the best properties we've stayed. That's including Ritz Carlton's worldwide and the Four Seasons on Nevis. There is no comparison between Ku and Cuisnart. It's like comparing apples with spinach.