Reload this Page >

Accommodations at Atlantis, advice please

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 3rd, 2001, 09:44 AM
jude

I'm planning a trip to the Atlantis next month with my mother. My preference is the ocean club but my 83 year old mom loves to be near the action, so I would appreciate any advice regarding which are the nicest rooms, which location is better, harbor view or what they call "water" view. I'd love to hear from whoever has stayed there. Thanks very much.

Old May 3rd, 2001, 12:35 PM
David

Hey Jude, <BR>Sorry, I couldn't resist. We stayed at Atlantis last summer and absolutely loved it. Stayed in the newest tower. There are 3 and I'm embarrassed to say I can't remember the name of it but it was not the Coral Tower or Beach Tower. It was definitely worth the extra money as it was much nicer and newer than the Coral or Beach Tower area. We had a "water view" and it was extremely nice. Atlantis is HUGE and there is alot of walking. The slides are fun and exciting. Restaurants at Atlantis are good but expensive. There are several nearby within walking distance that are good. Have fun.

Old May 3rd, 2001, 01:25 PM
Lisa

The third tower is the Royal Tower.

Old May 6th, 2001, 04:18 AM
jude

thanks, david and lisa.

Old May 6th, 2001, 09:51 AM
Gary

Thought I'd add another question to the thread. Anyone know what the weather is likely to be like at Christmas time at the Atlantis?

Old May 6th, 2001, 04:26 PM
Gail

Weather will be similar to Florida's weather. This past X-mas it was a little chilly. Some years it's warm. You'll probably be able to go to the beach, but the water may be a little chilly. <BR> We always stay at the Coral Towers. They are in between the Beach and Royal Towers and we find them convenient. We don't ever spend much time in our room.