25th Wedding Anniversary trip

Old Jan 16th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Deblynn

25th Wedding Anniversary trip

Need help with deciding a destination for our 25th wedding anniversary trip. We started out thinking Hawaii, until we came up with too much $$$$ cost to go there, we thought of the Caribbean islands, but don't know where, as we've never been! Any suggestions of all inclusive resorts would be great. Thanks

Old Jan 17th, 2005, 01:30 PM

We went to Aruba on our 10th and stayed at the Hyatt and loved it. For our 20th we went to St. John's and also really liked it but it is much more quiet. It was exactly what we needed at the time. The food was good and we liked trying different places each night. We stayed at a bed and breakfast - the Lindholm Estate. I recommend either. The other place we went to for a relaxing vacation was the Royal Hideaway in Playa del Carmen - it was perfect (more expensive and luxurious but perfect!).
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 02:22 PM

Hi Deblynn, we celebrated my 50th at Windjammer Landing in St. Lucia. Had a one bedroom villa and a wonderful time - great food as well. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it - especially for a special occasion like your 25th -congratulations!
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 06:07 PM

We also debated on Hawaii but picked the Royal Hideaway in Playa Del Carmen, my husband and I spent 2 wonderful weeks at this property for our 25th anniversary. Great service and friendly people. Worth every penny spent.
Old Jan 19th, 2005, 10:05 AM

We spent our 25th at Sandals Golf & Spa resort in St.Lucia and on the night of our Anniversary we did a Dinner cruise it was perfect.