Reload this Page >

Whistler - need help with hotels!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 12:44 PM
stacy

Hi: <BR>We're going to be in Whistler for 2 nights for our honeymoon and would like to stay close to hiking/mountains but not in a noisy part of the village. We're not really into bars or anything. Any recommendations? I'm overwhelmed with the websites and posts I've been reading! Our price range is $120CA or less. <BR>Thanks!

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 01:20 PM
Doug

We Stayed at The Aspens (a condo/hotel) after it was recommended on this message board and really loved it. It is a building up from The Chateau Whistler (the best hotel in town, in my opinion) The Aspens 1 bedroom may be within your price range, It is right on Blackcomb slope. Within easy walking distance of the lifts, the "beach" and the village. Excellent restaurants down the slope. You will not need a car if you stay here. Website is aspensonblackcomb.com. Request a end suite on the slopes. Have a great honeymoon. <BR>DG.

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 02:14 PM
JoAnne

What do you think of the Holiday Inn? I reserved a room for under $100USD/night for late August.

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 08:25 PM
Doug

Hi JoAnne, <BR> If your question is for me I have never stayed at The Holiday Inn. Try asking about it as a topic. <BR>DG.

Old Jul 13th, 2001, 08:22 AM
David

What time of year will you be going? That makes a big difference to price.