Search

Trip Planner?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16th, 1999, 05:21 AM
SueinSeattle

Trip Planner?

Hello, fellow travelers! I am trying to access an internet sight that will actually plan my trip for me. I am new at this computer stuff, but understand there is suppose to be a sight that you can type in your desired destinations, and it will be planned out, as far as driving directions, and sights not to be missed, etc. We will be startiing in Montreal, and wish to drive to Old Quebec City, then down part of the coast of Maine, into MA and back up through Vermont. We only have 10 days, and want to see all we can, but not being at all familiar with the area, we need some help. Anyone out there with info.? Thanks in advance....Sue in Seattle

Old Jun 16th, 1999, 05:15 PM
Mary

I would love to find that internet site. Sue, do you belong to AAA? They will provide you all the info you need.

Old Jun 17th, 1999, 05:12 AM
Donna

I don't know of any ONE website that does it all for you. But, all the information you could possibly want is on the web.

Old Jun 18th, 1999, 07:03 AM
Leo

<BR>Hey Sue,i knew i saw this site you are talking about somewhere!! I looked it up for you.Here it is: <BR>http://rvtrips.com/index.html <BR>Klick on RV-TRIP PLANNER, type in your hometown, then your destination and it will give you the whole route to your destination with attractions on your way there!!! <BR>Enjoy your search and your holiday,Leo from Holland.

Old Jun 18th, 1999, 10:17 AM
paul

Does this series of messages sound a bit contrived to you or is it my imagination? I guess the best thing we can do is let this shameless self-promotion run its course and not reply to it.

Old Jun 19th, 1999, 01:23 AM
Leo

Hello Paul, what's wrong with you?? <BR>We are just trying to help people. That's what this site is all about, if your not willing to help fellow-travellers, what are you doing here in the first place. <BR>There are no commercial interessed involved here, some people do stuff for free!!! <BR>Bye, leo... <BR>

Old Jun 19th, 1999, 05:02 AM
Leo

Are you from Quebec by any chance, Paul? <BR>

Old Jun 20th, 1999, 02:23 PM
Brian Kilgore

When you get to Maine, probably by takinghighways 173 and 201 south from Quebec City to Interstate 95 at Waterville,make sure you take time to head north to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Theat will be thehighlight of the Maine visit. <BR>BAK <BR>