Toronto Distillery District restaurants

May 10th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Original Poster

Toronto Distillery District restaurants

Here I am again looking for some feedback on any of the restaurants you good folk have been to in the Distillery District. Thanks for any feedback, as always!
May 10th, 2004, 02:14 PM

We enjoyed the Boiler House restaurant. Our meal was good and the place is really interesting. there was a jazz band playing upstairs on a loft. It was winter at the time, and I'm sure it would be nice to wander around the district now that the weather is nicer. If you get there early you can see the artists in studios and shop a bit. If you search this board you will find other reviews of the DD. There are also reviews of the DD restauants on chowhoud.com Canada board.
May 11th, 2004, 05:19 PM
kds

Absolutely fabulous restaurant: Perigee http://www.torontolife.com/cityguide...isting_id=5841
May 12th, 2004, 04:50 AM

I did not have any good experiences with restaurants in this area, but will recommend Adega on Elm st., great food, reasonable prices.Seafood is always fresh and desserts are to die for.
May 12th, 2004, 12:23 PM
BAK

A friend had lunch yesterday at Pure Spirits Osyter Bar, which she reports has a full menu.

She's a serious eater, was host to another serious eater, and they reported a high degree of satisfaction.

BAK
May 13th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Original Poster

Thank you all so much! I will head down there and report back on my experience. Appreciate your help!