TORONTO BRUNCH

Jun 11th, 2002, 11:48 PM
jo

TORONTO BRUNCH

wHERE IS THE BEST SPOT FOR SUNDAY BRUNCH?

Jun 12th, 2002, 01:37 AM
Farrah

The Westin downtown.

Jun 12th, 2002, 03:50 AM
Cindy

JK Rom, at the Museum.

Jun 12th, 2002, 05:36 AM
Gayle

Le Select patio on Queen Street West. (funky, charming, great menu, jazz in the back not on the patio though)

Studio Cafe in The Four Seasons Hotel. (more formal, elegant, upscale but lovely)

Movenpick on York Street. (more casual, big buffet with lots of choices, very fresh)

The Senator (traditional old fashioned diner with wonderful eggs, pancakes, waffles, etc.)

Jun 12th, 2002, 12:34 PM
cyn

if you want a more intimate, non-commercialized spot, check out "Curiosity" at 430 bloor street west. it's know as "the spot" for sunday brunch.
(http://www.curiosityrestaurant.com/)

toronto.com also lists various brunch places. visit http://www.toronto.com/search?type=grid&rpp=20&query=brunch&flavor_id=2&sort=rank-desc&cslink=cs_restaurants_17_1

Nov 4th, 2002, 04:35 AM
Paula

Gayle, just a note of thanks for your recommendation of Le Select for brunch. My husband and I made a last minute decision to go out for brunch yesterday but had little idea of where to go. I did a search on the trusty fodors board and read your comments. We've been dining at Le Select for years but never tried their brunch. We really enjoyed it. Their menu included a nice selection of brunch/lunch items at reasonable prices. As usual, the food, service, and atmosphere were very good. Thanks again!

Nov 4th, 2002, 05:24 AM
Gayle

Hi Paula,
Thanks for the nice note. We have always enjoyed their brunch over the years. We tend to take "The Times" and make it a leisurely event. Haven't been since the summer. But your email prompted me to go again soon.