Tauca Lea Resort, Uceluet

May 14th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Original Poster

Tauca Lea Resort, Uceluet

Has anyone stayed at this place on Vancouver Island? It has good rates, and I'm wondering how it is. As well, where is is located in town? Their site is not at all specific, which makes me nervous. Thanks!
May 14th, 2005, 05:49 PM

It's not in town at all-in as far as Ukee could be said to be a town-it's more like a village.
If you use the search function you'll find some comment on the place.
May 15th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Original Poster

I did do a search, and the most recent post was from 2001. I was hoping to get a more recent review, as things can change in 4 years. If you have information, Sam, it'd be great if you could share.
May 19th, 2006, 05:21 AM

Hi sgirlie,
I saw this resort and lost my heard. It looks so beautyful and Ive found so nice comments. But were travelling 21 days and so the budget ist not so high at the end. Now Im trying to give my best arguments to the couple, who are travelling with us to have this highlight at the end of our tour. In that case Im searching all details and found the following, which is maybe helpful for you. The most results I found are on www.google.ca and than resort name. A good discription on http://www.realadventures.com/listings/1023817.htm and some nice comments http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev..._Columbia.html
Hope you can see all these pages just with a click.
Where did you get your good rate?
Let me know how you decide.
And sorry for my ugly english.
Best regards form the rainy Germany
Constanze
May 22nd, 2006, 12:13 AM

Hi, I haven't stayed there but I have driven past it several times and it looks very nice. I have stayed in Ucuelet while fishing but usually for a 'west coast' week we stay in Tofino. I find ther is more to do there. I like visiting hot springs cove, walking the board walks through the rain forest and walking the beach.