We (me and the girlfriend) are 2 weeks into our 1 year around the world trip. We are currently based in Montreal and have a place untill the end of July.
Our initial plan was to travel accross canada but with the train pass costing around $1000 alone we have have decided against. We have come up with this as an alternative.
Road trip: Montreal > Mont Tremblant > Quebec City > Tadoussac (Whale watching)
We would really appreciate any infomation/pointers including do's, donts.
Firstly: should we hire a 4x4 and drive (cheapest place to hire & approx how much would it cost in fuel?)
Or travel by bus/train? (which companies?)
What are peoples thoughts on the route? Should we leave anything out? Are there any other places we must see?
Also places to stay
Please not we are on a fairly tight budget.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt Care 24/7vs
- 2 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 3 Montreal for new Years
- 4 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 5 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 6 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 7 Toronto - here we come!
- 8 Christmas in Quebec City
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 11 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 12 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 13 Montreal for New Years
- 14 Babymoon Destination
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 17 My Family Travle Vlog
- 18 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 19 Ottawa in December
- 20 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 21 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 22 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 23 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Victoria in December
Road trip: Montreal > Mont Tremblant > Quebec City > Tadoussac