Reload this Page >

restaurant info needed

Search

restaurant info needed

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2002, 07:04 AM
tess

restaurant info needed

Has anyone been to The Naked Oyster or Garlics in London Ontario. Need info on food, price and ambience. Thanks.

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 06:20 AM
canuck

I haven't been to Nake Oysters but have been to Garlics a few times. I like it. It's a fairly large restaurant but still has a nice ambiance. Food is good and medium price range. For outstanding food and a small wonderful restaurant, I would suggest Village Cafe which is 7-8 blocks further north from Garlics. It may be alittle more expensive but worth every penny!

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 09:43 AM
foodie

I would also like info on restaurants in London..I've heard that Murano's, Village Cafe and Willie's are all really good...anyone been to any of these? Reviews??

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 12:12 PM
another

Murano's, Village Cafe and Willys are all excellent. Willy's doesn't have the ambience of Murano's but food is great. Village Cafe is small intimate restaurant while Murano's is larger. All have very good food. Recent restaurant visits include Knickerbockers on Richmond - small, Mediterranean restaurant with nice little patio and La Casa on King. Both fabulous food...went to both for lunches and was great.

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 12:27 PM
traveller

Saw a special on this restaurant (Naked Oyster) last night on the Food Network and it looked as though it was unique.<BR><BR>Mostly seafood from the sounds of things. The show looked as though it might be a bit "cramped" for dinner but guests said that the food was excellent.

Old Jul 29th, 2002, 12:43 PM
Laura

I have always enjoyed Garlics. For something very different try the African Restaurant on Dundas across from the Western Fairgrounds. It is a little hole in the wall, but authentic African food.