parking in downtown Toronto

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 04:49 PM
Dave

parking in downtown Toronto

We will be going from Thousand Island to Niagara Falls on Sunday of the Victoria Day weekend. We have one day in Toronto. We will be at Toronto around 11AM. We plan to visit CN Tower, City Hall, Eaton Center, Chinatown and finally Kensington Market if have time. We plan to park near CN Tower but we found out the Blue Jay will be playing that afternoon. We will appreciate any advice on parking in downtown Toronto.

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 05:11 PM
Susan

A good place to park is at Bell Trinity Square, which is 483 Bay Street. It's right across from City Hall (Nathan Philips Square) and beside the Eaton Centre. Chinatown is close by as well. Cost is only $5 for the day. I park there all the time when I have to go downtown on the weekend. It's on the east side of Bay Street, between Dundas and Queen Street. <BR>

Old Apr 22nd, 2002, 05:52 PM
Dave

Thanks for your help, Susan. Is that rate good until 9PM? Dave<BR><BR>

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:57 AM
firas

Dave,<BR>Instead of Kensigton Market, try Saint Lawerence/Front Street Area... It's east of Union station along front st.<BR>And if you can drive thru University of Toronto as well, thu University avenue... It's a pretty sight as well

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 10:22 AM
Susan

Dave, I'm not sure. I'll try to drop by there in the next day or so and check it out.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 01:48 PM
Dave

Thanks for your advice, Firas. <BR><BR>Thanks for your help, Susan. Please don't make a special trip to find out the parking rate for me. It will be a couple of weeks before my trip. Just let me know the next time you parked at the garage. <BR><BR>Dave

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 11:18 AM
Susan

Dave, I parked at Bell Trinity Square today (Sunday). It's $5 on weekends and holidays. I asked what time it closes and the guy told me it's $5 until midnight. <BR><BR>The building is called Bell Trinity Square and the parking entrance is off Bay Street, right next to the Marriott Hotel. Very cheap for downtown. Rates during the week are considerably higher.

Old Apr 28th, 2002, 04:46 PM
Dave

Thank you for your help, Susan. You've made my visit a lot easier. Thanks again.<BR>Dave