Search

Overnight trip from Toronto to Niagara

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14th, 2022, 04:55 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Overnight trip from Toronto to Niagara

Hello,

Two of us will be spending a Tuesday night in Niagara and would love suggestions on how to get there from Toronto. I can rent a car (and pay for fuel, parking) or get a tour bus. I love the tour bus idea so we can get some local's knowledge. But the overnight stay makes the standard day trip a bit tricky. Another quirk is that we will be leaving from one hotel downtown and would like to be dropped off at a hotel near the airport the next day. Any ideas hive?

Thank you!

Old Aug 15th, 2022, 05:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are a variety of public transportation options: Megabus, Gotransit and Via Rail. All have connections to get you to Niagara from Toronto. None of them will pick you up at your hotel or drop you off at another one.

Renting a car is maybe more economical than you think if you research the various options and compare prices of piblic transportation/a tour. I would only suggest you go that route if you are a confident driver familiar with freeway/multi lane highway driving. Picking up downtown and dropping off at the airport might be possible, but they won’t meet you or drop you ar your hotel.

Perhaps a tour would provide the best fit? On a quick google search this company seems to pick up downtown or near the airport (at a central location). https://www.niagaratorontotours.com/...7-5e3e5db18578
Maybe you could arrange a downtown pick up and airport vicinty drop off. Niagara Falls is pretty close to Toronto so I’m not sure if there are overnight “tours”- a more detailed search might find jist what you’re looking for!