NEED INFO ABOUT MAPLE LEAF BEANIE!

Jul 31st, 1999, 02:15 PM
Nancy

NEED INFO ABOUT MAPLE LEAF BEANIE!

Can anyone tell me if this beanie bear is out in stores and if so, how much it is? I am planning to visit Montreal next week. Thanks.

Aug 2nd, 1999, 05:06 PM
v.thompson

Some specialty stores carry the Maple Bear. Last I heard the cost was approx. $500.00 Canadian dollars.

Aug 3rd, 1999, 05:01 PM
Nancy

Yikes, that price is pretty steep! I asked around here at the local mall. One salesperson thought the beanie would cost about US $250. And I thought that was high..... Thanks anyway!

Aug 3rd, 1999, 05:29 PM
louise

hello Nancy, Maple is available in our town for $125 canadian. we live in Kapuskasing n northern Ontario, so i can only assume that it should be available for about that price in Montreal. good luck,

Aug 4th, 1999, 02:41 PM
Nancy

Hi Louise:
Thank you for the info. This price is well within my range!!!!!

Aug 4th, 1999, 08:07 PM
sue

There is also one for about $120 Canadian in a little gift shop in Sylvan Lake, Alberta. The only place you find them for this type of price is in a small town somewhere.

Aug 5th, 1999, 08:52 AM
Maple

I hate to tell you this but our local Hallmark (cards) store in Ajax (just outside of Toronto) sold 20 Maples for $8.99 Cdn. each. Obviously, they went very quickly! The flea market has them for $150 Cdn. and the hospital gift shop sells it for $99 or if you buy 9 regular ones @ $10.98, you can get Maple for $10.98 as well. Good luck in your search for Maple!

Aug 5th, 1999, 03:51 PM
Nancy

Thanks to all of you. We might be taking a day trip outside of Montreal to the Laurentians and, hopefully, we will be able to find a bear.
Nancy

Search this Thread