Montreal Hotel Location

Apr 25th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Grant

Montreal Hotel Location

Can anyone help me choose a location.My choices are between The Hotel Vouge and St.-Paul Hotel located on rue McGill.I like to be in walking distance to restaurants,bars and shops.I heard St.-Paul Hotel is new and in an upcoming area.Is that so?

Thanks Grant

Apr 26th, 2002, 12:43 PM
xxx

The Vouge is downtown.Good location.

Apr 27th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Grant

Still having a hard time figuring where the St.-Paul Hotel is located.Anybody.Please help.Thanks.

Apr 28th, 2002, 07:36 PM
topper

to the top

Apr 29th, 2002, 06:43 AM
Lois

The Hotel Vogue is on Mountain St., in a very central, interesting, and cool downtown location. It would be my top choice, since many great restaurants and city sights are within walking distance--more than you could possibly visit. It is a lively area at night. The St-Paul is in the historic old section of the city, so has a trendy boutique feel, but you will have to taxi or take the metro (a longish walk from the hotel) to get to many city sights. Many, many years ago this area was the business/financial hot spot of Canada, but now it is an interesting area to walk through--I wouldn't want to stay there unless you want out-of-the-way/historic. It is supposed to be a nice little hotel, though.

May 9th, 2002, 12:11 PM
ttt

ttt

Search this Thread