Help with plans for upcoming trip

Jun 22nd, 2005, 12:31 PM
kgn
Original Poster

Help with plans for upcoming trip

We are two families traveling to Toronto for three days at the end of June and then onto Niagra falls for the 4th. We have five kids between us 2, 5, 7, 8, 11. For the most part the group eats well is well behaved! And we have some questions and need some help.

1)In toronto we are planning on doing the CNTower (is this an all day, 1/2 day or just an hour or two event?)

2)we are considering Wonderland, Ontario Place or Centreville for a day. Which would be best based on my kids ages?
3) We also plan on walking around through the neighboorhoods and going to LIon Country Safari. Did I miss something?

4) Plan on eating one night at Movenpick and lunch one day at the CN Tower. Any other do not misses?

5) I think I am ok with Niagra Falls but where should we plan on eating? No fast food please!

Jun 22nd, 2005, 06:09 PM

The CN Tower can take 1/2 a day and you could have lunch there but it might not be suitable for the younger kids (more like fine dining).

Centreville may not be to the older kids liking but Wonderland and Ontario Place are good for all ages.

African Lion Safari is about a 1/2 hr. (or more) drive west of the city but a good choice for the kids.

Jun 23rd, 2005, 05:56 AM
kgn
Original Poster

Which would be better wonderland or Ontario Place?

Any eating suggestions
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:19 PM

For my two cents, the Toronto Zoo would be a better choice than the African Lion Safari.
Jun 24th, 2005, 03:20 AM
xwm

Toronto Zoo is basically about walking around and African Lion Safari you are in the car. It depends on which you choose. ALS is between Toronto and Niagara however and might be better situated if your time is limited.

The lineups at Wonderland are pretty signifant. You could go to Marineland in Niagara which is an amusement park but also has great whale and dolphin shows (sort of a combination of Toronto/Niagara)

I haven't been to Ontario Place for some time so can't make a comparison.