Reload this Page >

Happy Canada Day!!!

Search

Happy Canada Day!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 12:52 PM
proudcanuck

Happy Canada Day!!!

To all my fellow Canadians .. have a great long weekend and let's celebrate the greatest country on earth!!!

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 04:00 PM
Jim Rosenberg

And from an yank's perspective, we couldn't ever ask for better neighbors than those of the true north strong and free! Happy Canada Day to all of you!

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 04:24 PM
traveller

Thanks Jim - Happy 4th of July to our great neighbors to the South.

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 05:41 PM
A.M.

C-A-N-A-D-A, one little, two little three Canadians...we love thee.<BR>C-A-N-A-D-A ... (anyone remember this song from EXPO 67?)

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 05:57 PM
traveller

I do remember that song (oops! just gave away my age!)

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 06:45 PM
Gary

And how about supercalifagalisticEXPOalidoshus or 'hey, hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today'<BR>Truly there never was a better time to be young and Canadian. God I miss those days!!!!

Old Jul 1st, 2001, 02:03 PM
jon

... four little, five little, six little provinces... proud and free..<BR>(everyone sing along, eh...)<BR> HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Old Jul 2nd, 2001, 08:08 AM
garyt

The little known History of how Canada was named.<BR><BR>All of the letters of the alphabet were written on paper and placed into a toque (hat).<BR>The final name of the country was to be determined by the letters drawn.<BR>The tension continued to build as the new Prime Minister reached for a letter.<BR><BR>He read the first letter..."C -eh!"<BR>The next letter..."N - eh!"<BR>The next letter..."D - eh!"<BR><BR>And this is how they named C - A - N - A - D - A... EH!