EdgeWater Lodge in Whistler?

Jul 2nd, 2002, 12:57 PM
Ana

EdgeWater Lodge in Whistler?

Hello,

Has anyone been in this lodge before? Is it clean, comfortable and in a nice/pretty location? My husband and I are looking for a romantic atmosphere.

Thanks for you help!

Ana

Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:32 PM
maudy

i just noticed this message from you and surprised no one answered yet, so hopefully not to late now. i actually rode my bike by there when i was in whistler a few days ago. the setting is beautiful, im sure if would be very quiet. it is on green lake and next to nicolas north golf course, and surrounded by mountain scenery. the only way i saw the front of it was whe i was across the lake on nicholas north side, it didn't look like you could go swim in the lake; quite few trees surrounding it (if you stay there make sure you don't have view of a tree!) but if you want scenery and quiet this would be it. of course i cannot say how the inside is.

Jul 24th, 2002, 09:27 AM
Ana

Finally someone answered my question Thanks , Maudy! I appreciate your input.

Regards,

Ana

Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:13 AM
Penny

I just returned from a trip to Canada. Stayed one night at Edgewater Lodge. Unfortunately, the cleanliness and quality of the mattress was very disappointing. Also, the window would not shut all the way, leaving us open to cold night temps. Too bad, as the setting is lovely. We have stayed in many places in Canada, and have not experienced such disappointing interiors before.

Aug 18th, 2002, 07:13 PM
Ana

I'm sorry to hear that! But I'm very thankful that you've warned me about this place, Penny. I appreciate your input!

Best regards,

Ana