Reload this Page >

Delta Montreal Hotel

Search

Delta Montreal Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 06:47 PM
Jonathan

Delta Montreal Hotel

I'm traveling to Montreal this summer and I've made resorvations for the Delta Montreal Hotel. Has anyone stayed there or seen it? Tips please!

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 07:11 PM
Bonnie

Which Delta in Montreal? I believe there are 2. I was going to book the one of Sherbrooke for my son and his 2 friends until I found out that what they wanted to charge us for a cot made them more expensive that the Marriott Courtyard a few doors down. I like Delta Hotels and if you get a good price you'll be very happy. But make sure you know which location you are booking at?

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 07:56 PM
Jonathan

I mean the one on President Kennedy Avenue. Not the Delta Centre-Ville.

Old Jul 10th, 2001, 03:26 AM
Sarah

We just stayed at the Delta Montreal in April, and highly recommend it. While not a super-luxurious hotel, the rooms are very large, many with balconies and the staff is very friendly and helpful. There is no question that we will stay there again when we return to Montreal.

Old Jul 10th, 2001, 09:31 AM
Dougd

The Delta on President Kennedy is one of the nicest downtown hotels, great location too.

Old Jul 10th, 2001, 08:49 PM
Brian Kilgore

The Delta on Sherbrooke is the Delta on President Kennedy-- front door and back door, and it the hotel Delta calls the Delta Montreal. <BR> <BR>The Delta Centreville is, I believe, the old Grand next door to the railway station and Place Bonaventure. <BR> <BR>The Delta Montreal is just fine, as hotels go. Montreal has scattered attractions, so no matter where you stay within reason, you are near interesting places. <BR> <BR>You are on the eastern side of downtown, although not by much, and can walk south east to Old Montreal, or North East up to St. Laurent Blvd and St. Denis and many excellent restaurants and interesting stores, plus you are close to Ben's, for a great smoked meat sandwich. <BR> <BR>Tips? Plan the direction you will walk. Go west one day to the Montreal museum of fine arts. Go other directions other days. You can, forthe most part, not bother with a car. <BR> <BR>You'll be fine.