Countdown: 56 days until Toronto!

Jun 26th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Original Poster

Countdown: 56 days until Toronto!

Ok, the travel bug has bit me again and this time I will be visiting Toronto for 5 days (4 full days). I am sooo excited, and I have to make a list of all the key things to see and do.

And, 1 of the days will be to visit Niagara falls on a day tour of the Candian side.

I am so excited. yay!
Jul 19th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Original Poster

Countdown: 32 until Toronto!

I will be hitting the gym and really trying to focus on improving my cardio and losing some weight....my friend says Toronto will be crazy hot, and I know that the heat always saps my energy...so I am hoping that going to the gym regularly until then, will help to improve my overall cardio and possibly help me to not get tired or worn out so soon.

Jul 20th, 2006, 05:21 AM

My husband is going to Toronto in 16 days! It's his first time to Toronto. He's stopping in Honolulu for 6 days as his plane makes a stopover anyway. He was going to a gym to lose some weight also, and has lost quite a bit, although his membership expired 3 wks ago and he has put on a few pounds!!! Not too many though! Don't worry about your weight, you'll have a great time whatever you look like!

We've been watching the weather from Sydney because it's winter here, and it just seems strange at the moment to be packing summer clothes! So far the northern summer looks great, especially Honolulu.

Hope you have a great time.
Jul 20th, 2006, 05:29 AM

At the end of August it may not be too hot. ...not crazy hot anyway. but these days you never know. Today here is very warm but if the humidity stays away it isn't too bad.
Hopefully you won't have the humidity.
Enjoy your excitment leading up to your holiday and enjoy your holiday.

Jul 20th, 2006, 06:03 AM

We are currently having a heat wave in Toronto.

Check out the CN Tower, Casa Loma, take a double deck bus tour of the city, and visit the shops and restaurants in Yorkville.