Search

Canadian Affair/Thomas cook

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1st, 2005, 05:47 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Canadian Affair/Thomas cook

Hello All
My fiancee and I are travelling to Calgary from Manchester (UK) at the end of June for our honeymoon and we're flying with Thomas Cook outbound and MyTravel return. I have just been reading quite a few 'horror' stories about the experiences some people have had on their flight with Thomas Cook and MyTravel flying to Calgary from the UK, and I wondered if anyone here had any opinions? We've pre-booked 2 seats, Premium Service both ways. Any reassurance, anyone?! With this being our honeymoon I want it all to be perfect!
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 06:59 AM

Hey, I've travelled with Canadian affair loads of time from Glasgow and Manchester and never had any probs....would recommend them to anyone
Old Apr 1st, 2005, 12:17 PM

We flew from Manchester to Toronto three years ago with MyTravel booked through Canadian Affair. The flight was good but about 45 mins late leaving. We also had the premium seats and found these and the general premium service to be very good. I would not travel in economy I had a walk back there during our flight and it looked very cramped.

We are travelling again this year in May from Gatwick to Vancouver and returning Calgary to Gatwick with Thomas Cook and hope this will be as good as MyTravel, we are using the premium service again.

Have you booked your hotels etc. through Canadian Affair. We found them to be very good.

Have a great honeymoon. If you like I will post again after our holiday and let you know what the flights were like.
Old Apr 4th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Original Poster

Hi, if you could post after you're holiday, it would be great to hear how your flights were. Have a good time.
Thanks
Chris
Old Apr 6th, 2005, 03:26 AM

We're also travelling out from Manchester to Calgary in June, Thomas Cook both ways, so hope it will be good! We're going out 19th June to spend my other half's 50th over there, also in premium. We'll have to compare notes on here when we get back.