Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Canada
Reload this Page >

Another Montreal clothing question-something for a "tweenie"?

Oct 25th, 2002, 12:01 PM
giselle

My 12 year old will shoot me if I don't bring her back something "cool" from my Montreal trip. Any suggestions where I can shop that is different frmo Toronto and won't break the bank?

Oct 25th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Leslie

There's a Lush shop on Rue St. Denis. If your daughter loves bubblebaths and soaps, this is the place to go.

Oct 25th, 2002, 09:46 PM
Robyn

Isn't Lush available in Toronto, though? It's a Canadian-wide store... we have them here in Vancouver. They're quite expensive for what you're getting (in my opinion).

Oct 26th, 2002, 05:25 AM
Leslie

Lush is based out of the UK, however, there appear to be many shops in Canada (only one in Montreal) and other countries. I recall someone mentioning on this forum that the first USA based Lush store will be opening or has recently opened somewhere on the west coast.

Oct 26th, 2002, 02:54 PM
s

San Francisco is the new US Lush location.
http://www.lush.co.uk/system/index.html

Giselle, you can see for yourself why they are popular. She will love anything Lush-bath bombs with rose petals in them, sparkle in them, just the thing for a "tweenie" or older

Oct 28th, 2002, 06:00 AM
giselle

Thanks-I am familiar with Lush products and will definitely make a trip there.But I am more interested in getting some nice clothes for her-again, cool clothes that aren't outrageously expensive.

Oct 28th, 2002, 06:23 AM
kate

http://www.lesailes.com/

Hi Giselle,
here is a new store/shopping complex that I will be going to this weekend on our trip to Montreal. You should find something here for your daughter
Have a good time! Kate

Oct 28th, 2002, 04:57 PM
Donna

Try Simons on rue Ste-Catherine. Hip clothes and accessories, low prices. Or, get off the metro at Sherbrooke and head northwest on St-Denis - chock full of boutiques (for you and her), along with cafes and excellent kitchenware!