As part of our big trip to Australia and New Zealand we reserved 11 days for Tasmania. In this amount of days we would like to make a circle from Hobart to Strahan, Cradle mountain, Launceston/Tamar valley, Billabong bay, freycinet, tasman peninsula and back to Hobart. We are with two young kids (4 and 1) which means we are limited in long hiking trails and long drives. As I would like to prevent rushing around and driving every day, I have two questions:
- is this itinerary doable in 11 days without rushing? Or should we skip something?
- are we missing something which we should not miss?
Looking forward to your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 Sydney High tea
- 6 70-Something Suggestions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 11 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 12 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 13 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 14 Australia for two weeks.
- 15 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 16 Itinerary decisions
- 17 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 18 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 19 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 20 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 21 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 22 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 23 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 24 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 25 First time visiting Australia