I have booked a room at the Stamford Plaza unless I find something better. It's on Little Collins Street.
The rates seem reasonable, under 200 USD a night (I guess that is under 275AUD a night) for a studio suite which basically means a big bedroom with a separate yet open plan living room area.
Is that a good location? Walkable to lots of things? Will it seem like a cold sterile business district? I guess as long as I can easily walk to charming neighborhoods and this area isn't totally dead at night that's a good sign.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AVG 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact AVG Tec*h care
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 4 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 7 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase