Search

Gold Coast - Australia

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 02:18 AM
Ricky Tay

Gold Coast - Australia

We will be spent 2 week in May at Coolangatta. Would like to know what we should not missed. Considering renting a car and explore the around the area. Hope to get advise. Thanks<BR><BR>

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Bronzed

Search the Net for Gold Coast Australia as there is a number of very informative web sites, then also search for Northern New South Wales. Gold Coast Hinterland then when you have narrowed some of the things down we can help you further with information on those things you are interested in

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 02:50 PM
aussie

Byron Bay is a must-see.

Old Mar 25th, 2002, 03:03 AM
Alan

Hi, Ricky!<BR><BR>Your best bet is to look through some of the answers to questions on this forum that are about two to three weeks old. You are bound to find some posts authored by "LizF", who was the best contributor (and most regular) that this forum has seen in two years. (She has, unfortunately, stopped contributing, because she got sick of being abused by people who put fake email addresses so they couldn't be traced, yet thought it great fun to spike HER email, which was always given in good faith.) Anyway, LizF lives quite near Coolangatta... I think I recall her saying she lived at Tambourine Mountain... and she has a wealth of assistance to offer you. I am positive that if you sent her a request through her home email, she will give you all sorts of advice, warmly and enthusiastically.<BR>You might even inspire her to rejoin this column, which would do us ALL a big favour!

Old Mar 25th, 2002, 03:07 AM
Alan

Following -up the above advice... you will not have to scroll too far; under the heading "Australia in May" (question number 36 as I write this) is a reply by LizF, and her email address.