Reload this Page >

Fiji Honeymoon with a budget

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:05 AM
Curios

Been doing a bit of research and I need you help!<BR><BR>We are going on our honeymoon in August and we have a budget of $4000, maybe a bit more depending on what's included.<BR><BR>7 nights, two locations. Any ideas? We can break it up however. Buget has to include air from Los Angeles. We like to snorkel, don't mind a FEW kids. Can you help?

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 07:10 PM
Carl Z

7 nights 2 locations is stretching it it's take the best part of a full day to travel to a new place.<BR><BR>Find a nice place on Kadavu-(maybe Papageno~ http://www.papagenoecoresort.com/) or on Taveuni somewhere.<BR><BR>If you avoid the Coral Coast you usually can't go wrong in Fiji.

Old Mar 25th, 2002, 05:21 AM
Ally

I also wanted to go to Fiji on a budget for part of my honeymoon, as we also wanted to sail the Whitsundays and visit Bali. <BR>Check out Marlin Bar Resort on Beqa. Very resonalble, BEAUTIFUL place. They have some very good deals that include airfare from LA as well. A web search will turn up the resort info. After a week at Marlin Bay (by the way, there were no kids when we were there Sept. '98) we took a cheap Fijian flight to Coconut Grove on Taveuni. Nice quite beach, only a couple bures and very inexpensive. Both of those places will keep you in your budget. Good luck and have fun planning!