Cook Islands Photos

Old May 15th, 2002, 05:07 AM
LordBalfor

Cook Islands Photos

My collection of Cook Islands photos is now complete at Webshots.com for any who care to take a look. There are shots of Rarotonga, Aitutaki, and an album set aside for photos of resorts and rental houses we visited. The URL is:<BR><BR>http://community.webshots.com/user/lordbalfor<BR><BR>There are also album for Bora Bora, Tahiti, Moorea, Kauai, Oahu and Puerto Vallarta.<BR><BR>In addition, I've posted trip reports about these places at Epinions.com at:<BR><BR>http://www.epinions.com/user-lordbalfor/show_~content/pp_~1/pa_~1<BR><BR>Hope this helps you in your trip planning.<BR><BR>Ken

Old May 16th, 2002, 07:42 AM
Colleen

Thanks so much for posting these! Your photos and reports are terrific. Makes me want to go now!<BR>

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 05:54 AM
LordBalfor

You're welcome. Glad to be of help.<BR><BR>Ken

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 07:08 AM
Vicki

Ken -<BR><BR>Your photos, as always, are just amazing. <BR><BR>I also wanted to thank you again for all the help you provided - I remember contacting you last year with questions about Hawaii vs. FP, and you helped us out so much. <BR><BR>We flip-flopped with Hawaii and FP for our honeymoon, and even South Africa!<BR><BR>We are so excited we chose FP finally - thanks again for all of your help.

Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 06:06 AM
LordBalfor

Thanks Vicki - and you're welcome!<BR><BR>I'm glad I can be of help. I'm sure you'll have a great time in FP.<BR><BR>Ken

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 03:28 AM
krystle

please send me 2002 new web shots on sports like rugby and dance teams and other things thank you xxxxoxooooooooo