Best places to travel in Australia

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Located between the Pacific and the Indian Ocean, Australia turns out to be one of the world’s largest island as well as the smallest continent. Being the land of staggering contrast and spectacular beauty, Australia is a great incentive to go on. Here I would like to mention my favorite places that should be at the top of your bucket list.

Sydney Opera House- Shaped like huge shells or billowing sails, the magnificent creation encompasses theaters, studios, a concert hall, exhibition rooms, and a cinema.

Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park- The red center located in the heart of Australia is considered as one of the most photographed natural wonders in the country

Sydney Harbour Bridge- Another interesting icon is the Sydney Harbour Bridge affectionately called “the Coathanger”.

Melbourne- The second largest city is a popular stop for many Australia itineraries, Galleries, theaters, restaurants, shops and the list goes on.

Great Ocean Road- From a helicopter, these rock formations look like giant puzzle pieces lashed by the pounding surf of the Southern Ocean

So these are my top five places to visit in Australia! What are yours?
Old Jun 16th, 2017, 12:58 AM

There is a list best travel destination in Australia. Australia have a different place travel lovers.
1. Adelaide
2. Darwin
3. Hobart
4. Brisbane
5. Perth
Old Oct 24th, 2017, 01:35 AM

Hi there, thanks for sharing the list and I have heard many good reviews about this place. I am going for vacations with my friends at the beach. Do you have any good recommendation for buying swimwear? While searching online I came across https://www.dollboxx.com.au/collections/purple-bikinis. Any
suggestions?