Reload this Page >

Apex, Omega, Pegasus car rental companies

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 03:08 PM
Linda

Has anyone had direct experience with any of the above car rental companies in New Zealand? I don't want any surprises while in NZ, dependable and affordable transportation. Thanks, Linda

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 05:12 PM
Tangata

I've used Apex and Pegasus and they are both fine. I shall use one of them again next month.

Old Jan 14th, 2003, 02:46 PM
lindsey

I just got back from a trip where we used APEX. Their service was excellent, the car was in great shape and the price was way cheaper than Hertz, Avis, etc.

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 07:59 AM
driver

Same. We rented a car from APEX for 18 days. We started in Christchurch and drove all around the South Isalnd. No hidden costs, they'll rent you a cell phone(very cheap to use), friendly service, everything is covered under insurance. A dream! As was driving in NZ.<BR><BR>Have fun

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 04:31 PM
LInda

Thanks all for the info. and I was wondering if anyone has driven from Christchurch to Te Anau? Is it possible in a day? Thanks again

Old Jan 15th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Tangata

You could drive from Christchurch to Te Anau in a day, but it would be a long day and you wouldn't have much time to see anything on the way.

Old Jan 16th, 2003, 08:13 AM

We planned to do the Te Anau- Christchurch drive in a day, but when the time came it just seemed to long for us. It would take at least 7 hours. We broke it up into 2 days, took our time getting to CC and got to see the deep south and Otago Peninsula at a nice pace.