Reload this Page >

Any good site about Thailand?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10th, 1998, 03:21 AM
cherry

Do you have any good recommendations for a site on Thailand thanks for your help

Old Apr 13th, 1998, 07:18 PM
Phil

Otherthan just asking arethere any good spots in Thailand, you need to be more specific. It is a womderful country with great people. What is your preference...Northern Chang Mai Chang Rai, Central Bangkok area or the South including Phuket?

Old Apr 13th, 1998, 08:56 PM
Les Feinstein

If you're in the Phuket area, arrange for a boat trip on Phang Nga Bay (take one of the "long boats"). It's magnificent, and in my experience, unique.

Old Jun 7th, 1998, 11:03 PM
Kathy

You might check out http://www.tourismthailand.com It's filled with all sorts of info that you might find useful. Also, check out Lonely Planet's website. Happy travels.

Old Jun 14th, 1998, 03:31 PM
Judi

can anyone give supply me with information on the beaches of Thailand and where to stay??? How about local culture in the coast area??? Airfare??? I guess ANYTHING you can tell me about this area would be appreciated....I need someone to be my tourguide to plan this trip by next year any ideas??? <BR>

Old Jun 14th, 1998, 10:11 PM
Matt Donath

I have a fairly recent Thai travelogue posted at: <BR>http://www.travel-library.com/asia/s..._donath/9.html <BR> <BR>Great place! Have fun. <BR>

Old Jun 24th, 1998, 02:20 PM
Meg

I used the Asia Travel (asiatravel.com) site to locate my hotels at reasonable prices. We stayed at the Karon Beach Resort in Phuket. It was not luxurious, but it was comfortable and every room is an ocean front - for about $50 a night including breakfast, one dinner and pineapple drinks upons arrival - couldn't beat the bargain. The staff was helpful and friendly. Please e-mail if you need any further info. Enjoy your trip.

Old Jul 25th, 1998, 05:05 AM
ian

if you trywww.inet.co.th/www/thai/ will give you a fare bit of info about thialand enjoy ian

Old Jul 28th, 1998, 07:05 AM
Charles

I recently took a trip to Bangkok. You can see my photos with captions at www.shieldsdesign.com/bangkok