10-15 days in Western Australia

Oct 5th, 2019, 04:34 AM
Original Poster

10-15 days in Western Australia

I've been to east coast before (SYD,CNS , Hobart) This time I scored a business ticket using points to PER. I've been looking at many options and cant make up my mind about where to go and what to see in Western Australia, any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have 10 days in WA -arriving and departing from Perth in Dec. After 10 days in WA I have a flight booked to Brisbane where I will have 6 days( I can alternatively just stay in WA for all 15 days)

I hope to spend at least a day or two in Perth. I would also like to do an overnight in Rottnest Island. I hope to spend a few days in Margaret River, how long to spend here, I'm not sure? From there, I'm hoping to go to Esperance. I don't know whether it would be practical to stop in Bunbury then Margarent river then continue onto Esperance, I don't want to spend the whole time driving and not getting to see the places. Also I want take transit where I can.

If I go directly to Esperance,is there an alternative trip back from Esperance to Perth so that I can see new places on our return trip.

Would also greatly appreciate if you could inform me of the best things to see and do in the places on the itinerary.

I added the PER-BNE flight only because I had a free stop and I got my reservation in premium cabin for no extra cost/points, I don't absolutely have to use it.

Thanks everyone.
Oct 14th, 2019, 08:38 PM

I live in Perth and happy to help. What sort of things are you interested in? Also, is there something, in particular, you want to see in Esperance? I've also just come back from Brisbane and spent a few days there last year so I can give you some ideas for there too. You'll need to hire a car for this trip as it's pretty vast (other than when you're in Perth).