Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page >

What are the natural landmark in Luang Prabang for visitors?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My name is pradeep kumar and i want to go Laos country. So please help me for find best area in Laung Prabang. Also I want complete information. So share with me best place website link tours packages.
Old Jan 9th, 2018, 09:15 PM

The most beautiful places in laos are:-

1. Luang Prabang:- Once an old capital of northern Laos, the UNESCO World Heritage recorded site of Luang Prabang is the very pith of appeal and serenity. Set 700m above ocean level at the intersection of the Mekong and Khan waterways, the city is encompassed by dynamite view of rich, green secured mountains, brilliant blossoms, sacrosanct hollows and waterfalls. The aroma of frangipanis and naturally made espresso and baguettes fills the thin lanes between disintegrating French provincial structures while bikes and walkers manage the streets.
Welcome to the NamKhan Project, Eco farm and Public Gardens in Luang Prabang Laos

The NamKhan Project and Eco Farm is in Luang Prabang in Laos. Additionally arranged at the NaKhan Eco Farm are the NamKhan open patio nurseries arranged around 5km outside of Luang Prabang in Laos along the NamKhan River.

Guests can invest energy at general society gardens and visit the Eco Farm. End of January we will open a waterfall, crap and spa zone, outside exercise zone and numerous more fortunes.

The Eco Farm is exceptionally enhanced and it incorporates a scope of tropical organic products, vegetables, roots and herbs. Guests can join our classes or workshops. Point by point data will take after soon on our site.
On the off chance that you are fascinated and might want to get in touch with us, please examine which aptitudes are right now being looked for after by clicking here, and, what we envision from you and what we can offer consequently.
In this ECO Farm many natural landmark. If you want to know more, please visit:- http://www.namkhanproject.com/
Old Jan 9th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Original Poster

Thank for your reply. I will think and search about this location.