Notices

Visa for Vietnam

Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 11:50 PM
jane

Visa for Vietnam

Has anyone managed to get a visa for travel to Vietnam from Canada? Do you have an address or web site? I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks in advance

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 06:53 AM
Linda

Hi Jane,
We got our Visas through this company last February and had no problems. It's not cheap, but if you do it as early as possible that lowers the price. Hope this helps.
http://www.visaconnection.com/index.html

Linda

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 05:32 PM
bob

while not in canada, i did get one from the embassy in washington, dc...it was very easy...i telephoned and they sent the forms, usually they are on the web also.....you could just send one to the embassy in ottawa (spelled wrong) i am sure...also look on line...don't waste your money on a service

Old Sep 6th, 2002, 02:32 AM
jane

Thanks everybody,
I think I might try the visa service...I have been able to do other countries easily, but Vietnam seems to be more difficult.

Old Sep 6th, 2002, 03:03 AM
daniel

Bonjour Jane
living in Canada I've got our visas directly from the Vietnam embassy in Ottawa.
The address is 470 Wilbrod st. Ottawa
phone 613-236-0772. I did it by phone. They sent me an application form by fax and I replied by mail . Cost around 75$ cdn last year
Travelling in Vietnam is fairly easy and it is a beautiful place, especially Hanoi.
Daniel

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 04:56 AM
xxx

Jane,

If you purchased your air ticket from an Asian travel agency, they usually cover your visa and fee. If you live in Toronto, there are plenty of travel Chinese/vietnamese travel agency that would do it for you. We just got back from our trip and they took care of everthing for us.