Vietnam's SPA-resorts

Search

Vietnam's SPA-resorts

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vietnam's SPA-resorts

Planning to visit N.Vietnam and enjoy SPA this September. Need advice - what resorts offer best spa service. Wonderring - is it possible to stay in small budget guest houses and arrange spa service of big resorts without prebooking?
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 04:31 AM

many resort in Vietnam has SPA service for you to choose, usually there're free when you stay there. You can have spa in big resorts any time you want and dont have to pre book.
I found that, not only resorts have Spa service, but others also.
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 06:26 AM

I have to say that I've never heard of a hotel or resort offering free spa services to guests unless they services were booked as part of a spa package. And anytime without prebooking? I can only guess that Park Bum has misunderstood your question.

Are you looking for massage or body scrubs, wraps and facials? Massages are available many places quite cheaply, even on the beach (you have to decide if that's how you want your massage - it's not for me!). Virtually all resorts with spas will allow non-guests to book spa treatments. Typically, you do need to pre=book, as they only have spa staff available for treatments when they have someone booked for a treatment. That is, they don't pay spa staff to wait around for a customer.
Old Aug 7th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Original Poster

Kathie, Park_Bum, thanks! Yes I am lookong for all this fun stuff and all they can offer - pearl bath, stone therapy, mud, etc, etc. Idea is to mix spa time with backpacking arounfd North Vietnam this september that why we do not want to prebook certain hotel but going to use small\cheap guesthouses
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 03:20 PM

Spas are opening up and down the country as more and more entrepreneurs there's a new way to latch on to tourist dollars/pounds/shekels.

Use Google to sort out what is offered where. The highest pric ed must be the Nam Hai near Hoi An at up to a thousand a day (including 'free' spa facilities).

Even Mai Linh - the transportation company - has a spa in HCMC!