I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 2 Japan escorted
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 5 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 two health related questions
- 8 Princess Cruise
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 12 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 13 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 14 Bago or Golden rock
- 15 Bangkok
- 16 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 17 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 18 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 19 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 20 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 21 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 22 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 25 8 Days in Bali