Reload this Page >

TERRA COTTA WARRIORS

Search

TERRA COTTA WARRIORS

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6th, 2002, 11:12 AM
Cheryl

TERRA COTTA WARRIORS

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH THE REAL SIZE WARRIORS ARE AT THE MUSEUM GIFT SHOP IN XIAN? DO THEY SHIP?

Old Jun 6th, 2002, 12:00 PM
John G

Cheryl, I have seen life-size reproductions of the warriors (and horses) at the "gift shop" at the museum in Xian. They do indeed ship because I remember a "saleswoman" trying to get me to buy one. When I said I could never get anything that big on the plane, she told me they would ship it. <BR><BR>I can't remember how much these warriors were. I bought one about 14-inches high. It is of very good quality and was about $55 US. However, I bought it at a shop in downtown Xian, near the Hyatt Hotel, not at the museum shop.

Old Jun 6th, 2002, 12:03 PM
Tom

Here's a website: www.designersforum.com/df-show-warriors.htm for a company out of Burbank, California will ship you a life size warrior.

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 07:47 PM
Barb

I have seen these type warriors for sale in Pier One Imports here in the states. Look just like the others!! Who's to know....

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 06:15 AM
Cindy

The asking price for the life-size replica is about $3000 US. Make sure you BARGAIN. You shouldn't pay more than $1000 US including shipping and insurance.