Our resort in Sigiriya, Wild Grass Nature Resort is offering us a choice of bed and breakfast or half board. Normally we like to venture out and try the local foods in a different restaurant every night. However, I wondered if there's much choice in the area and if we shouldn't just take the half board option. We will have a car and driver so transport isn't a problem. For those who's been to this area, could you please give me some advice? Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 2 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 3 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Wat Arun
- 6 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 7 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 11 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 12 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 13 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 14 Vientiane to LP December
- 15 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 16 5 days in Singapore
- 17 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 18 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 19 Shanghai in January
- 20 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 21 Myanmar tour companies
- 22 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 23 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 24 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 25 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle - B&B or half board? - Advice please