Search

Smart Tours

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:21 AM
Donna

Smart Tours

Has anyone ever traveled with this company?<BR>We are planning a trip to China and the Yangtze next May. This company is very reasonable while presenting a four star package.<BR>Need your input.<BR>Thanks<BR>

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 10:56 AM
susan

Donna, I have used them for Thailand and Eastern Europe. Incredible value for the money. Wonderful customer service. I would hightly recommend them.<BR>

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 12:10 PM
Donna

Thanks Susan I really appreciate your input.<BR>Suzanne from Va e-mailed me directly and also highly recommened Smart Tours.<BR>Thanks again.

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:53 PM
Donna

Hi Suzanne please don&quot;t think me ungrateful I tried twice to reply to your e-mail but for some reason it was kicked back.<BR>Thanks so very much for the info.,we had desided to go with Pacific Delight to China but I was compelled to look around. SmarTours follows the same program but at a much lower price-this made me a little uneasy (we like really good hotels)so I desided to ask around.<BR>We have traveled much the same as you have to most every part of the world but never with this company.<BR>You have been a big help.<BR>Sincerely,<BR>Donna Anderson<BR>Horsetheif Canyon Ranch California

Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 08:39 AM
mrslarrymurphy

There are a number of tour companies that are very reasonably priced out of California. We research them all extensively and selected another. For 22 days, including everything, top rated hotels, ALL meals, all flights on new boeing jets, (including 4 inner china flights), outstanding tour guides in each city, plus 3 Vegas type shows and so much more.....even all tips for $2500 each. Before you book with anyone, please at least look at CHINA FOCUS TOURS out of San Francisco. We just returned from their tour last month and it was OUTSTANDING in every respect. Hope you go to china....in May....it's an incredible time to see this fast changing culture.

Old Nov 6th, 2002, 10:34 PM
lze

Hello Donna, My sister and I traveled with SmarTours to China, the Yangtze cruise etc. and took the extension to Bangkok. Really nice. Good service, great guides, nice clean top hotels. No complaints! It is the trip of a lifetime no matter what tour you take. You will enjoy it immensly. I feel very grateful that I was in a position to be able to make the trip. I think you said you live in Horsetheif Canyon. If I am right it is in Corona area. My son and his wife lived there in their first house they bought. I think it is near Tom's Farms if I am correct. I forget the name of the exit you take. Anyway, have a wonderful trip. We went in late May early June time frame and it was good. Some days were very hot and humid. Especially the closer you get to HK. Drink lots of bottled water and take little packs of Kleenex and hand sanitizer. They are the two most used things I packed.