Reload this Page >

Royal & Rustic Rajasthan Itinerary

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10th, 2001, 10:29 PM
Durjay Sengupta

Hello, <BR> <BR>If anyone is planning a visit to India and looking at possible itineraries of Rajasthan which are not in groups but comfortable travel, can email me or check www.compasstoursandtravels.com The site is good and tour reviews are excellent. <BR> <BR>Thanks and regards, <BR> <BR>Durjay

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 12:36 AM
marty

that is such a sham way of selling yourself ! did you know fodor's prohibids self publicity on their site ??? <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 12:38 AM
anon

you are right , one should be careful in such a case in choosing the above agency.

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 12:47 AM
Durjay

Hi, <BR>Thanks for your messages. No, I was not aware of the same condition and would not have done the same if I knew about it. One of our clients just showed me the site where there were good reviews about my company - see tour operator recommendation couple of messages below - and thought I could put in a line.....hope no bad blood.. <BR>thanks <BR>durjay

Old Jul 11th, 2001, 01:32 AM
Robinson

durjay, how did u come to know of this place? i feel sorry for u. the same is not allowed also. <BR> <BR>let your clients do the selling. this is not appreciated at all. u can do away with negative marketing as this might undo all the years hard work you have done. <BR> <BR>To others: yes, we had taken a tour through this agency and the services are excellent to say the least at a very good price. We are planning to go back in 2003. <BR> <BR>if u knew him he is too enthusiastic and his company is quite well known. <BR> <BR>doesnt always help. <BR> <BR>let me know durjay if i can be of any help. <BR> <BR>robin