Restaurant and tour guides in beijing

Old Jun 6th, 2001, 04:18 PM
Nancy

Restaurant and tour guides in beijing

Where on the Internet can I find information on how much it would cost to have a 8days tour of beijing? <BR> <BR>And the price next to the restaurant listing in the site, is it the price per dish? If not what is it?

Old Jun 6th, 2001, 04:56 PM
Ishoo

I can't answer your specific questions but I am curious as to why 8 days in Beijing. If it is not mandatory for you to be there that long I would suggest no more than 4 days. There realy isn't that much to occupy that many days. You could really do almost everything on your own except transportation to the Great Wall. Have a great time, China is very interesting. Be wary of the store clerks and the "doola" people they can be very aggresive.

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 04:49 AM
Michael

Nancy, <BR> <BR>I think there is enough to see and do in Beijing for 8 days. E-mail me if you would like and I'll put together an itinerary for you.

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 06:07 AM
Nancy

I would like an itinerary but now I am not sure if I am going to be able to go there.

Old Jun 7th, 2001, 06:13 AM
Nancy

And the price to the right of a restaurant name, is it the price per dish and is it in USD.