Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page >

Please help with our 3D 3N itinerary at Singapore in July 2019.

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear All
Here we're back again to Fodor's Travel forum. We're a family of four, two adults and two child of 10 and 17 y. We will make a stopover at Singapore on our way to India.
We have made this initial itinerary and are asking your help with it.
Day 1 : We will arrive from USA via Narita, Japan at the Changi Int'l airport at 11:15 pm. We will take a taxi to the hotel ( centrally located, close to boat quay ). By the time we will reach at the hotel, we will go to bed directly.
Day 2 : After having breakfast at the hotel, will visit little India, Arab quarter and China town by 2-3 pm. Will have lunch in one of these places ( need suggestions ). As after this long flight, due to jet lag, we will take some rest at the hotel for 2-3 hours. In the late afternoon, we will go to see Merlion, Gardens by the bay and will see the light show over there. We may have our dinner at around boat quay area.
Day 3 : Planning for Santosa Islands. As there are a lot of activities, we need to select some good ones - need suggestion.
Day 4 : Flight from Changi airport at 10:40 am, so we need to leave our hotel after morning breakfast. No sightseeing.

Please help us with any suggestion related to this itinerary. We're very flexible with this plan. Thanks !
Old Feb 27th, 2019, 05:10 PM
kja

Originally Posted by suchda
In the late afternoon, we will go to see Merlion, Gardens by the bay and will see the light show over there.!
The gardens are extensive, so think through what part or parts you most want to see with the time you have.

Your children might like the Zoo and the Jurong Bird Park.
Old Mar 1st, 2019, 06:14 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for your suggestions. Yes, the gardens by the bay is huge. We need to choose few of the attractions from this. With my two daughters of 10 and 20 ( adult ) - any suggestions ?
Old Mar 1st, 2019, 05:14 PM
kja

I enjoyed the Jurong Bird Park and Zoo as an adult; at each, I saw many children / people of all ages enjoying themselves. That's why I mentioned them.

If you haven't already seen it, you might find some useful information in my trip report:
A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali