Phi Phi Island - Where to Stay?

Dec 16th, 2001, 12:38 PM
Anna

Phi Phi Island - Where to Stay?

Looking for feedback on Phi Phi Island accommodations. We are considering the PP Princes, PP Pavilion, PP Coral, Pee Pee Island Village and the Holiday Inn aka Palm Beach.
Thanks!

Dec 17th, 2001, 12:29 AM
Colin

I stayed at the Palm Beach (Holiday Inn)and couldn't recommend it highly enough!

For photos and journal of my stay on Phi Phi feel free to visit my web page.

http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~fos007/fb2b.htm

Phi Phi island was beautiful.

Dec 17th, 2001, 10:18 AM
alisa

Hi, I stayed at Pee Pee Island Village this past July and loved it. The beach in front of the hotel is just amazing. The only negative is that it is on a side of the island that is secluded from the rest of the island, which can be good and bad, depending on what you are looking for. It is bad in the sense that you are stuck eating at their overpriced restaurant. You can get to the other side, however once nightfall comes the price for a longtail boat is more expensive too. Have a great time.

Dec 21st, 2001, 08:52 AM
Merlyn

I've stayed at the Palm Beach the last 2 years running. This is in my opinion the most beautiful resort in Phi Phi. You'll get 1st class service by all the staff and they're never without a smile. The beach in front of the resort is pure paradise.

You'll have a great time.

Feb 7th, 2002, 06:12 PM
Denise

We just stayed at Phi Phi Princess Last November and it was wonderful. They just opened up a gorgeous pool complete with waterfall and spa at the resort that month which is probably not on their website yet. I highly recommend this hotel and prices at the restaurant and spa wer e very reasonable. Have a great time!

Feb 7th, 2002, 06:52 PM
Anna

Update! We stayed at the Phi Phi Princess in January. The resort was very nice and the new pool was beautiful. The fried noodles at the Waterfall restaurant at the resort were excellent. We liked hiring long tail boats on the beach to take us to some of the nearby beaches accessible only by water. Maya Bay on Ko Phi Phi Ley was incredible - even with all of the other tourists there. I was surprised at how developed Phi Phi Don was, it seemed like there was an internet cafe every 30 feet!

Feb 8th, 2002, 06:04 AM
KKA

Pee Pee Island Village, it can't get better!