We will be going to Hong Kong in May and plan to Visit Disneyland (I understand that I can get a discount with the Octopus Card) and traveling one way to the HK airport. There will be two of us so should we both have the Octopus card + Tourist Day Pass? We will be in HK for 5 days. We also plan to visit the big Budda plus take "A Symphony of Lights Harbour Cruise." Our hotel, Cosmo, also has a free shuttle to many places. If we buy the Tourist Day Pass hour may would you buy and would you buy any in advance (they offer a discount price on there web site)?
Any problems using a US ATM card to withdraw money?
We can purchase the Tourist Day Pass & Octopus card at the airport?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Tour & Team Building in Ho Chi Minh
- 4 Hiking in Sapa
- 5 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 6 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 7 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 8 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 9 Japan escorted
- 10 two health related questions
- 11 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 12 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Princess Cruise
- 15 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 18 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 19 Bago or Golden rock
- 20 Bangkok
- 21 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 22 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 23 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 24 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 25 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"